Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tammy, Joel & family

Last month I photographed my friends Tammy and Joel, and Joel's two daughters, Simone and Katrine, after they attended a family wedding (so they were all dressed up and looking gorgeous!)!  We first took some photos outside the church, also with Tammy's mother, step-father and brother, and then I went with the four of them to the Legislative building for some more photos.  Joel is a virtual encyclopedia of knowledge with regard to so many things Winnipeg, so he was giving us all kinds of cool tidbits regarding the Legislative building and history and what-not.  It was really cool!

The day was absolutely gorgeous, all four of them were looking wonderful, and it was good fun and great experience for me.  We also saw lots of wedding parties at the Legislative building so that was cool as well.  I loved so many of the photos from that day so it was hard for me to widdle them down, but here are some of my favorites!  ::

Simone, Joel, Tammy and Katrine all looking wonderful!

Photobucket

At the fountain behind the Legislative building

Photobucket

I love this photo of Tammy and Joel!!

Photobucket

Sweet kissing shot!  :)

Photobucket

Portrait of Joel

Photobucket

Fun retro look :)

Photobucket

I absolutely LOVE how silly they're all willing to be!!!  It's so fun!!!

Photobucket

Inside the Legislative building, on the main staircase

Photobucket

This was a little earlier outside the church - getting ready to kiss dad's cheeks...

Photobucket

...and cracking up during it!  :)

Photobucket

Katrine and Simone

Photobucket

Tammy's mom and step-father right after I had them kiss, this is so cute!  :)

Photobucket

Tammy and her brother, Rod - so cute!  I also have a couple photos of her fake beating him up beforehand, to get him ready for the camera (he HATES being photographed, even though I think he photographs pretty well!)

Photobucket

Family hand-in-hand

Photobucket

Beautiful portrait of Katrine

Photobucket

Beautiful portrait of Simone

Photobucket

And one more shot of all of them together!

Photobucket

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.rebeccawhitneyphotographyblog.com
and update your bookmarks.